How can you control air pollution?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Use cleaner fuels such as natural gas and electric power.
2. Reduce vehicle emissions by carpooling, using public transportation, or driving a fuel-efficient vehicle.
3. Reduce household energy consumption by increasing energy efficiency in buildings.
4. Implement clean energy initiatives such as creating wind farms and solar power plants to generate power.
5. Develop smog-reducing technologies such as catalytic converters for vehicles.
6. Implement and enforce strict air pollution regulations from local, state, and national governments.
7. Plant more trees to absorb carbon dioxide and other pollutants from the atmosphere.
8. Encourage industries to reduce their emissions by investing in greener production processes.