How to fix sunmica on plywood?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Clean the area with a damp cloth to remove any dirt and dust.
2. Apply a thin layer of adhesive glue to the back of the sunmica.
3. Place the sunmica onto the plywood and press firmly to ensure a good bond.
4. Allow the glue to dry and cure for 24 hours before using the sunmica.
5. Trim off any excess sunmica around the edges.
6. Gently sand and smooth the edges to complete the job