How to paint plywood cabinets?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Begin by cleaning the cabinets with a mild detergent and warm water. Make sure to rinse and dry thoroughly.
2. Apply a thick coat of primer to the entire surface. Allow it to dry completely before applying any paint.
3. Paint the cabinets using a high-quality oil-based paint in the desired color. Multiple coats may be necessary for even coverage.
4. Sand between coats to ensure smooth and uniform coverage.
5. Finish with several layers of a clear coat for protection and a polished final look.