How to paste sunmica on plywood?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
You can paste sunmica on plywood using the following steps:
1. Prepare the surfaces of both the plywood and sunmica panels by sanding them to smooth the surfaces and remove any dirt or debris that may be present.
2. Apply a thin layer of contact cement to both surfaces and allow it to dry for approximately 30 minutes until it becomes tacky.
3. Place the sunmica onto the plywood and press them firmly together.
4. Use a roller or other tool to help ensure a secure bond between the surfaces.
5. Allow the sunmica to dry and adhere to the plywood for at least 24 hours before use.