How to prepare for fe exam civil engineering?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by familiarizing yourself with the FE Exam Handbook and familiarizing yourself with the content that will be covered on the exam.
2. Make sure you have a strong background in mathematics, engineering mechanics, materials science, and other topics you may be tested on, from courses taken in your engineering program.
3. Take practice tests to become familiar with the format and question style of the exam.
4. Utilize study guides and review materials to help you identify areas that need extra focus.
5. Form or join a study group with other engineering students preparing for the same exam.
6. Ask your professor for advice and guidance on specific topics you don’t understand.6. Review the calculator policy – Become familiar with the allowed calculator models and their specifications so you know what to bring on exam day.