How to prepare for ies civil engineering exam?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Understand the syllabus: The first step towards preparing for any exam is to understand the syllabus. Knowing the complete syllabus of the IES Civil Engineering Exam will help you plan and strategize your preparation better and make it more effective.
2. Choose the right books: Choosing the right books and reference materials is very important when preparing for IES Civil Engineering Exam. It’s best to study from standard textbooks and refer to reliable coaching materials.
3. Practice mock tests: Practicing as many mock tests as possible helps as it gives an idea of what sort of questions might come in the actual exam. Make sure that the mock tests are from reliable sources who have experience in this field.
4. Take breaks: Don’t forget to take regular breaks and relax your mind. Take time off to practice yoga, meditation or listen to calming music.
5. Know the exam pattern: Knowing the exam pattern and the marking scheme helps in understanding the format of the question paper and prepares the candidate accordingly.
6. Join a coaching class: Taking coaching classes helps to get an insight into the exam pattern and to get tips and tricks regarding the entrance exams. Also, joining a coaching class provides an opportunity to interact with peers who are also preparing for the same exam.