How to prevent plywood from bending?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Use thicker plywood to help reduce bending.
2. Use strong adhesive such as marine-grade epoxy to glue the edges of the plywood together.
3. Reinforce the plywood with mechanical fasteners, such as nails, screws, or bolts.
4. Use a ventilated system with supports spaced at regular intervals along the length of the plywood.
5. Cover the plywood with a waterproof material such as urethane or a water-resistant coating.
6. Store the plywood in a cool, dry area and use it as soon as possible after purchase.