How to remove a door handle with hidden screws?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Use a thin, flat head screwdriver to unscrew the base plate of the handle.
2. Look for hidden screws behind the plate.
3. If screws are found, use a Phillips head screwdriver to unscrew them.
4. Gently pull the handle off and remove the screws.
5. Discard the handle and replace it with a new one.