How to start preparation for IES civil engineering?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Begin by studying the entire syllabus of IES Civil Engineering and make sure you are familiar with all the topics.
2. Create a study plan and set realistic timelines for each topic.
3. Identify your weak areas and focus more on those topics.
4. Join coaching classes or take up online courses to get expert guidance.
5. Solve mock tests and previous year papers to get better practice.
6. Revise the topics regularly and stay updated with the current affairs related to civil engineering.
7. Develop good problem solving and analytical skills.
8. Take part in group discussions and debates to sharpen your communication skills.
9. Keep yourself motivated and focussed.