What are the taxy way functions in transportation engineering?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
The major taxiway functions in transportation engineering include:
1. Designing efficient routing paths and connections between the airport runway and terminal buildings.
2. Establishing clear markings and signs to help pilots identify and navigate the various taxiways.
3. Constructing safe taxiways that reduce the risk of collision with other aircraft.
4. Ensuring that taxiways are properly maintained with regular inspection and repair.
5. Implementing regulations and procedures to ensure the safe and orderly flow of traffic on the airport facility.
6. Providing the necessary infrastructure for efficient operations and communications.