Which additional skills required civil engineer?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
• Technical skills: Knowledge of engineering principles and practices, mathematics, information technology, AutoCAD, project management, surveying.
• Communication skills: Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Problem-solving skills: Being able to identify weaknesses in existing designs and develop innovative solutions.
• Interpersonal skills: Working well with a team as well as dealing with clients and contractors.
• Leadership skills: Taking responsibility and making decisions.
• Time-management skills: Meeting tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
• Organization skills: Keeping track of multiple projects and details.