What are the properties of high alumina cement?
Hi Everyone let us discuss about the properties of high alumina cement. I hope you like it, please note High Alumina Cement is also known as HAC (High Alumina Cement)
Properties of High Alumina Cement
- High alumina cement is very reactive.
- The initial setting time of high alumina cement is about 4 hours whereas final setting time is 5 hours.
- It is resistant to chemical attack. Therefore it is suitable for under water application.
- It losses considerable strength when subjected to humid conditions and high temperatures.
- Alumina cement is more workable than Portland cement and bauxite.
Also read most powerful articles,
Don’t forget to comment, if you have any query please comment below, we will help you as soon as possible.