How to make garden pots from cement?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather your supplies: cement, sand, water, a bucket, a mixing trowel, a spade, a large bowl, and a mold for your pot.
2. Mix together equal parts of cement and sand in the bucket.
3. Slowly add water to the mixture and mix until you reach a thick, pancake-batter consistency.
4. Transfer the mixture to the bowl and use the spade to shape it into a ball.
5. Place the mold on a flat surface and pour the cement mixture into it.
6. Smooth out the top, tap the sides and bottom to ensure the mixture is evenly distributed, and let it sit for 24 hours.
7. Remove the mold and place the pot in a cool, dry place for a few weeks to allow it to fully cure.
8. Finally, paint or decorate your pot as desired!