How to prepare for junior engineering civil exam?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Get familiar with the syllabus and exam pattern: Understand the syllabus of the entrance exam and the overall structure of the question paper. Focus on topics where you may have a weak understanding.
2. Build strong basics: Make sure all your fundamentals are clear, as every topic of the civil engineering course is inter-related. Strengthen your concepts, brush up the basics and practice numerical problems.
3. Solve mock tests: Solving mock tests and sample papers will help you understand the level of difficulty of the questions that can be asked in the examination, and the areas where you need to focus more.
4. Take online tests: Take online tests and assessments to analyze your strengths and weaknesses in the different sections of the exam.
5. Practice: The most important thing is to practice as much as possible. Dedicate time for each topic and keep revising the topics. Also, keep yourself updated with any changes in the syllabus and exam pattern.