Project Report on Design of Elevated Service Reservoir
Hello Friend’s How are you? today going to share a Project Report on Design of Elevated Service Reservoir. I hope you’ll like this let’s go and know more about this project report.
Introduction of Elevated Service Reservoir
For storage of large quantities of liquids like water, oil, petroleum, acid and sometimes gases also, containers or tanks are required. These all structures are made of masonry, steel, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete. Out of these, masonry and steel tanks are used for smaller capacities.
The cost of steel tanks is high and hence they are rarely used for water storages. Reinforced concrete tanks are very popular because besides the construction and design is simple, they are cheap, monolithic in nature and can be made leak allowed to take place in any part of the structure of Liquid Retaining R-C.C. tanks and they are made watertight by using richer mix (not less than M30) of grade of concrete. In addition, some times waterproofing materials also, are used to make tanks watertight proof.
Types of Water Tanks
This type of topics is very interesting topics for all types of civil engineers.
During the follow of the design principle of the water tank consideration storage tanks are further classified according to
their shape and design principles as
- Circular tanks.
- Rectangular tanks.
- Intze type tanks.
- Spherical tanks.
- Conical bottom tanks.
- PSC Tanks.
Contents of Design of Elevated Service Reservoir
There are given a short list on the table of contents of “Project Report on Design of Elevated Service Reservoir”
- Types of Tanks
- Classification of r.c.c. tanks
- Waterproofing Materials for Tanks
- Design of 150 KL ELSR
- Material Specifications
- Design basis
- Material Specifications
- Strength parameters
- Permissible stresses
- Min Area of Reinforcement for Walls
- Design of raft foundation
- Safe against Uplift
- A to Z Formula of Civil Engineering
- Project Report on RCC Over Head Tank
- Secant Pile Construction Project Report
- Calculation of Bricks Excel Sheet
- Nano Technology in Construction
- Precast Construction Presentation
- Bamboo used as a construction material (PPT)
- Aerated Autoclaved Concrete (PPT)
- Civil Engineering Formulas E-Book
- Prismatic Compass Surveying PDF Notes
- Project Report on Multi Storied Building
- Estimate of Materials and Labor Excel sheet Download
- Quality Control and Monitoring
- Project Report on Retrofitting
- Project Report on Post Tensioning
- Project Report on Flexible Pavements
- Project Report on Copper Slag in Concrete
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?