Aerated Autoclaved Concrete PPT Download
Hello Students, Do you know about aerated autoclaved concrete any way today I’m going to show you the presentation about Aerated Autoclaved Concrete with PPT file( Aerated Autoclaved Concrete PPT Download ).
What is Aerated Autoclaved Concrete
Autoclaved circulated air through cement (AAC) is made with fine totals, bond, and an extension operator that makes the new blend rise like bread mixture. Indeed, this kind of cement contains 80 per cent air.
In the processing plant where it is made, the material is shaped and cut into correctly dimensioned units.
Restored squares or boards of autoclaved circulated air through cement are joined with thin bed mortar. Parts can be utilized for dividers, floors, and rooftops.
The lightweight material offers brilliant sound and warm protection, and like all concrete based materials, is solid and heat proof. So as to be tough, AAC requires some sort of connected completion, for example, a polymer-changed stucco, common or made stone or siding.
Must Read Other Powerful Articles
- What is Reconnaissance Survey
- What is Duties of Construction Surveyor
- Quality Control PDF Download
- History of Cement
- Different types of scaffolding
- Basic Knowledge about Bridge Engineering
- Properties of Cement
- Different varieties of cement
- Common Tests on Building Stones
- Types of Tiles
- Moulding of Bricks
- Strength of Materials PDF Download
- All Formula PDF Download
- Prismatic Compass Surveying PDF
- Quality Control Template Download