Bamboo used as construction material PPT Download
Bamboo used as construction material PPT DownloadBamboo is a woody grass. It is the fastest-growing woody plant in the world. Some species of bamboo grow so fast you can almost see them grow.
Bamboos are the absolute quickest developing plants on the planet. They are equipped for becoming 60 cm or more every day. Be that as it may, the development rate is reliant on neighborhood soil and climatic conditions.
Bamboo is found in various atmospheres, from cold mountains to hot tropical areas. They happen crosswise over East Asia, through to Northern Australia, and west to India and the Himalayas.
Contents of Bamboo used as a construction material
- Use of bamboo as construction materials
- Advantages of bamboo
- Basic properties of bamboo
- Stress-strain behavior of bamboo with concrete
- Some parts of Design
- Case Studies
- What is Reconnaissance Survey
- What is Duties of Construction Surveyor
- Quality Control PDF Download
- History of Cement
- Different types of scaffolding
- Basic Knowledge about Bridge Engineering
- Properties of Cement
- Different varieties of cement
- Common Tests on Building Stones
- Types of Tiles
- Moulding of Bricks
- Strength of Materials PDF Download
- All Formula PDF Download
- Prismatic Compass Surveying PDF
- Thin Sheet Metal: What Is it and What Is it Used For?
- Quality Control Template Download
- Aerated Autoclaved Concrete PPT Download
- Construction Template